Productivity is the key to staying ahead of the game called life. It does not necessarily mean constant work and no play. It’s in fact, a balanced mix of work, relaxation and self-care. Just like hours of lazing around will get you nowhere, constantly working will actually make you less focused and hence less productive.
There are a lot of ways you can efficiently use 12 hours of your daytime to maximize work on all fronts. Whether you are a home-maker, a student or a 9-5 job holder, some common tips can help leave you with a feeling of satisfaction about your day’s productivity.
- Productivity Apps: If you have always struggled to maintain your schedule and make time for the day’s work, you can either make a proper checklist with an allotted time for each task, or you can make your smartphone do to it for you. This will cut down on the time that you might take to write down and plan the day. There are a lot of apps out there that can help you prioritize your tasks and help you maintain a proper schedule for them as well. Get redirected here for more productivity tips after checking out this list of all the productivity apps that you can choose from https://www.ventureharbour.com/best-productivity-apps/
- Productive Morning Routine: The start of the day plays a crucial role in setting the mood for the whole day. Begin your mornings with a proper routine, setting aside ample time for a bit of self-care. Make time for an early morning walk, some light exercises and a healthy and filling breakfast. You need your energy levels to be able to stay focused whether its at work, housework, or your classes.
- Limit the time on social media: Not picking up your phone soon after waking up to check all your social media is the most difficult thing to do. Once you succumb to that temptation it’s hard to stop and you will have wasted precious time doing absolutely nothing productive. The best way to avoid this is by keeping your mobile miles away from you.
- Do not try to multi-task: Multi-tasking may seem like the best thing to do to increase productivity. But that’s not how it works. Doing one task at a time will get you better results. It’s hopeless trying to do everything at once, because you’ll never be able to focus properly. If ou have a lot of work to be done, then prioritize them first and then do it one at a time, this will make sure you do each task to your best of ability and yield better results.
- Keep a clean space: This is a really underrated factor that is mostly ignored by people. But the fact remains that a clean and tidy workplace will make you feeling more productive and help keep a positive mindset to get all your tasks done on time. A cluttered space makes for a cluttered mind. So de-clutter your space first and then get to work.